Thursday, July 3, 2008

A Few Baldness Remedies To Consider

In my time of trying to decipher what might be best to restore my hair back to normal, I've come across a ton of different hair loss products and treatments all claiming to deliver. What I found to be the case usually was that they didn't work.

What a lot of hair loss sufferers are coming to realize is that they can actually use natural baldness remedies to take care of their problem. In doing some research I came across one that's sort of strange, but it really contributes greatly to hair growth.

Here is what you should do if you're trying to prevent baldness. Once a month use a combination of olive oil, the yellow of two eggs, and a bundle of watercress. You place this combo in a blender and blend it well.

Let it go through a very fine strainer then put the mixture over your head and scalp. Cover it with a plastic bag and a hot towel.

Sounds weird but a lot of friends of mine, some females, say that this works great. Don't get into a habit of trying to regrow your hair by doing this everyday or every week. I advise you to apply this baldness remedy once a month.

Before you consider using any kind of hair loss drug or treatment like transplants or laser therapy, always look to alternative methods. Many feel that you get what you pay for. That's usually true when applied to household goods, but not the case when fighting alopecia.

Hair loss companies are making a killing selling all sorts of solutions, creams, and other gimmicks that a lot of times don't work. If you haven't already, I strongly urge you to check out a product for regrowing hair called Provillus.

It's getting rave reviews in the world of hair loss. I'm an avid user of it and I can vouch for it that it works and works fast. For now you can just apply a few remedies for hair loss if you want, but I definitely feel that you will be missing out by not giving Provillus a lookover.