Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Should You Consider Using A Cheap Hair Loss Treatment?

Let's be honest with ourselves for a second. How many times have you found that when you pay more for something, it works better than the cheaper alternative for it?

It happens a lot. Have you ever considered whether using a cheap hair loss treatment might reap you the same ineffectiveness?

About five months ago I purchased what you would call a cheaper remedy for my baldness situation in hopes of seeing some of the hair that I lost come back.

Before I sit here and say whether it worked well or not, allow me to mention to you some of the reasons many are finding less expensive products for baldness to be their number one priority.

Just look at the costs to have a hair transplant procedure done. If you're thinking about taking this route, grab about $2000 to $3000 and you're set.

Now where I'm from, a couple thousand bucks is a good bit of money. Just think about what you can do besides treat thinning hair? You could pay off quite a few bills and maybe even do some other things.

Getting a hair transplant isn't a one-time deal either. Just like with any other surgery, you will need maintenance checkups on how well your follicles are handling the new hairs that have been rooted.

This means more money towards your visits as well as other little things that cost money. By that time you will have definitely wished you had of chosen a cheap hair loss treatment.

A good thing to remember about stimulating hair growth is that price isn't and shouldn't be a factor in your ability to see more hair.

I took a different route months ago and found a great product called Provillus that really made me stop and think for a minute.

it's one of the cheapest treatments you can find and not only that, it works. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not a salesman for Provillus or some kind of spokesperson for it.

I'm just an avid user of this wonderful hair restoring product and I feel like all of these other aids are just a waste of hard earned money.

Take it from me, a cheap hair loss treatment can be your best hair loss treatment.